We believe that different backgrounds and perspectives make us a better company. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our goal is to have a staff that is representative of the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of color, persons with disabilities, LGBT individuals and other groups historically underrepresented in the publishing and media industry. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.
Manager, Integrated Marketing Strategy
- Work with sales and marketing counterparts to ideate and create branded proposals that meet the needs of new and existing clients while maintaining the brand integrity of Stylebee magazine
- Assist Marketing Director with creation and updates of existing category sales materials such as media kits, sell sheets, category mailings, eblast marketing and in-book promos
- Assists client services team with execution and project management of multi-platform custom campaigns, including, coordination with campaign partners and internal creative services team, management of any necessary production partners, budget oversite and campaign reporting.
- Maintains external partnerships with social media influencers and non profit partners
- Manages and implements the marketing plans including copywriting for assigned Special Sections for Stylebee magazine
- B2B marketing fulfillment including editorial “winner” mailings and digital marketing toolkits
- Contributes to the integrated marketing team’s goals of staying current with industry trends and seeking out fresh solutions for our clients
- Assist in onsite activation for all events as needed
- 5-7 years of digital and social marketing or ad sales experience
- Experience with social media influencer marketing
- Agency and/or proposal execution experience preferred
- Strong writing skills, detail-oriented, multi-tasker, strong communicator, organized, creative problem solver
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Power Point, Word, and Excel
To apply: Please send your resume to Editor at email@example.com including the job title in your email subject line.
Manager, Consumer Marketing and Events
Produces and supports all events run by the marketing team within the company’s portfolio. Responsible largely for coordinating select events and providing substantial support to the Director, Events Marketing with all event marketing efforts.
- Manage and execute all details of Stylebee magazine existing events.
- Provide detailed support of our major branded events.
- Manage and execute all details of key client custom events at various times throughout the year.
- Develop multi-channel promotional campaigns for events.
- Work closely with event sponsors and sales team on creating event experiences that are on-brand and are seamlessly integrated into the event.
- Execute on sponsorship activation independently.
- Manage production vendors and in-depth signage plans to ensure brand standards are met at all times.
- Secure necessary paperwork including COI’s, participation forms, health department forms, waivers, etc.
- Coordinate photography, courier services, AV needs, etc where needed
- Deliver exceptional solutions on time, on budget, and exceeding expectations.
- Manage event budgets for respective events.
- Develop post-event reports for executive team, sponsors, and event partners.
- Work with designer on each event theme, brand appropriate for Stylebee and client, and carry the design through all event elements.
- Work closely with Coordinator on Stylebee magazine Events Social Media presence.
- Work events in and outside of the office on nights, weekends, holidays, etc. as needed
To apply: Please send your resume and a cover letter to Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org, including the job title in your email subject line.
Other Employment Opportunities
For more information about current full-time employment opportunities or to send a resume, please contact at email@example.com. Stylebee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Freelance Opportunities and Pitching
Stylebee magazine accepts freelance pitches for both print and digital products. Send ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stylebee magazine Internships
Stylebee magazine offers internship opportunities for all semesters. During their time at the magazine, our interns gain real-world experience in the industry by working on timely projects in various departments. Stylebee is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Is this the internship for you?
Our goal is to provide our interns with the most hands-on, practical training and experience in town. You will get exposure to many subject matter experts, be a part of professional trainings and meetings, and have an opportunity to pitch your new ideas while having lunch with the company’s top leaders. Whether you’re on-site at an event, analyzing our digital data metrics, or contributing content to our website or magazine, we expect you to bring new ideas and roll up your sleeves to complete them; your work will be diverse and impactful. This is a great opportunity for students who love to learn by doing, who are passionate about their work, and aren’t shy about trying something new. Academic credit is offered if your school permits it.
All interns must be current college/university students and must receive academic credit for their internship. Internships are unpaid.
We generally request 20 hours per week and can work with selected candidates to match your availability to our current projects. The internship description may specify cases in which other hours are expected. Internships are unpaid. Eligible interns must be currently enrolled in a postsecondary academic institution.
Summer Semester: Apply by June 05
Winter Semester: Apply by January 05